At your first registration at Citizens Library, you are automatically assigned a password consisting
of the LAST 4 DIGITS of your primary phone number.
You MUST IMMEDIATELY CHANGE this to a more secure password that only you can access.
1. From the Library home page, go to either <Find a Book> or <Renew a Book>
2. Click the <Patron Account> tab in the menu bar at the top of the workform.
3. Log in using your barcode and the default password.
4. Click the <Change Log On> tab.
5. Check the <Change Password> box, and then enter your old and
new passwords. Then click the <Save> button.
6. Log out of your account info using either the tab at the upper right or the button
by your name at the upper left.